Tuesday, April 28, 2009

34



The countdown is 34 days until I'm on my way.
I wish it was tomorrow. Well, today I wish that.
Tomorrow I'm sure I will be glad it is still
33 days away.


Waiting is so hard. I was just thinking about
people in the Bible who had to wait.
The list is long.
I think God teaches us a lot during waiting periods.
Waiting feels like just sitting and not doing anything.
I guess God sees it another way.



I love the people in my life. I feel blessed and
selfish for taking them for granted.

1 comment:

  1. so i went back to kc for sunday night bc i had an interview monday morning, and i ate dinner with my gma and sister, and i was telling them that i would get to see you in europe this summer.

    i told my gma that you were nannying in greenland for a year, and she was like, "oh i LOVED greenland! it's so much better than iceland, and it was one of my favorite places to travel to." which surprised me, because typically people get confused whenever i say you're going to greenland, but then again, not many people have the ability to say that they've actually been.


    so my grandma, who's traveled pretty much everywhere in the world approves. thought i'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete