Monday, April 13, 2009

A change of scenery



This is Nuuk Greenland (a part of it anyways).
I have so many mixed emotions.

I wish I was leaving right now. I feel like many pieces of my life are getting to a point where in one moment everything is going to make a huge shift. I hate waiting on that moment it is making me pretty apathetic in where I am right now.


I really like 2corinthians 4:7-18 I won't type the whole thing but some of it I will.

But we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power belongs to God and not to us, we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair, persecuted, but not forsaken, struck down, but not destroyed.......

So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed day by day. For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Tiffany :-)
    And Greenland, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eternal . . . . extraordinary! Except for eggplant, eternal is my favorite e word. Of course eternal implies much more than a root ever could.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so eggplant is not a root; i am devastated. Anyways, enjoy greenland!

    ReplyDelete